Printing parts of a card

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:42:21 EST 2006

Without seeing the card in question, I can't be sure, but here are a
couple of ideas.

First, the "open printing...close printing" construct is generally
used to print multiple cards, not multiple objects on one card. I've
never tried what you're dolnig here but that may be a limitation of
some sort on that construct.

Second, have you tried printing with just one of the areas of the
card, both with and without the open printing...close printing
construct? IOW, writing a handler with just one "print this card from
x to y into tA4" to see what gets output if anything?

Finally, if I were doing this, I'd probably handle it somewhat
differently. I'd create a card that matches the A4 paper in size, put
the regions of the card I want printed into that new card and then
just print the card. That has always worked better for me than
piece-meal printing.

HTH,
Dan