[REQ] Testers for database library

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:46:33 EST 2006

I will be looking for people who would be interested in testing a database library that abstracts the built-in RunRev database commands. It's made for beginners and/or people with very little SQL knowledge. Supports inserting, updating, deleting and selecting data from a table in the database. You can either select and have a list returned or have a record set created for you to interact with the data returned. Other features include automatic re-connection to the database server, automatic recreation of the record sets upon database reconnection. Please contact me off-list if you're interested.-Sean