Opening other applications from within Revolution

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 13:06:42 EST 2006

After reading Mathewson's post and re-reading yours, Steve, I'm guessing
I mis-answered earlier. You would rather get spreadsheet data out of the
spreadsheet and into Rev, right?

It might be possible to write a vbscript that reaches out and asks Excel
to give it the tab-delimited text of some selected spreadsheet, but I
haven't tried it. Ken Ray may have a related tip on his web site.
(Looking...) I see this one there, related but not spot-on:

   http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/tips/iac001.htm

All the best -
Phil