Group script triggers objects out of it!

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Feb 8 05:38:45 EST 2006

When you say 'acts as if it belonged to the group', do you mean that
it's messages (that should go to the  stack) get intercepted by the
group, or that it really is like it's a member of the group ie, move
the group, the btn goes too?

I believe that a group with it's background behaviour set to true
sits between the card and the stack in the message path...

Mark