Integrating PayPal into rev project demo

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Mon Feb 6 00:59:20 EST 2006

I got my registration project working with PayPal and ran into a bunch of problems along the way (see bottom of the page for pitfalls).
I wipped up a howto web page [embarrassingly incomplete] today between classes. I hope it will encourage newbies to take advantage of rev as serious tool--it's very doable.

Here is the [very] preliminary page:
http://www.discamus.com/nunc/how/howTo.html

I hope others will find this useful. I'll update it when I can with actual cgi scripts and such.
cheers,
tm