relayering groups within groups?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Feb 2 21:03:50 EST 2006

Navigator sets the relayerGroupedControls to true (if necessary) and
then simply sets the layers as appropriate. I don't remember the
details of the algorithm off the top of my head, but I believe I just
figured out what the layers should be and set them, taking into
account that setting something to a lower layer number can affect
something set to a higher layer before it.