Stack to Flash

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Wed Feb 1 12:50:41 EST 2006

I started developing an app in RoR, because of the easier access to
"AJAX" technologies, but I'm finding it faster and better to develop
using a Rev UI.

In this project, it doesn't matter whether the app runs in a browser
or requires a download.

I am so tired of worrying about how different browsers handle
different CSS, it is nice to work with a UI that will always look and
work consistently! Of course, Flash would accomplish the same
thing... but I find the Flash code needed to pass values back and
forth to serverside PHP scripts way too cumbersome.