mysql to valentina using libdatabase

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Dec 29 14:30:12 EST 2006

On Dec 29, 2006, at 11:12 AM, Robert Mann wrote:

> Trevor,
> thanks
> ok I see the libdb_export in the stack script
>
> now I am lost
>
> how do I go about running it or any of the handlers?

libDatabase is a library script so it needs to be in the message
path.  If you aren't familiar with library stacks yet then I would
recommend looking at "start using" in the documentation and taking a
look at the "Message Hierarchy" conference session at <http://
support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>.

Once libDatabase is in the message path you can call any of the
handlers from any stack or from the message box.  The Getting Started
with libDatabase PDF document included in the download has some
examples of how to call libdb_export on page 8.

Let me know if that helps.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com