Runtime Revolution Joins Graphics Industry Leaders to Sponsor Renderosity Holiday Art Contest

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Dec 22 15:31:21 EST 2006

Wow Lynn!

Looks fun. I'll see if I can whip something up by the end of the year.
Actually, the timing is good as I believe I'll have a couple of days
after Christmas to 'play.'

You're correct, Vue users can really crank out some stuff fast. For
those of you who have Macs and PC's you might want to check out Vue
Easel at:
<http://www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vue/vue_6_easel/>

With it you can generate wonderful scenes in only minutes. And you can
visit Cornucopia  at:
<http://www.cornucopia3d.com> to purchase lots of items to drop in your scenes.

I use the bigger brother for Vue, called "Vue-Infinite" to create some
fun pictures:
<http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/vuelab/FutureLab.htm>

Plus, like Rev, there are plenty of people eager to help out new (and
old) artists.

Happy Holidays,
Chipp