[ANN] RevZilla Update In Progress

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Dec 22 15:05:36 EST 2006

As most of you are aware, RunRev has modified the current Bugzilla system
and so RevZilla doesn't work right now.

This announcement is to let you all know that I'm working on updating
RevZilla to work with the new system, and should have a new version by
January 2. If I can get it to you earlier, I will, but given the holiday
period I am hoping that few people (either developer or RunRev themselves)
will want to be dealing with bugs anyway.

:-)

I'll notify the lists when a new version is available...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com