Drawers in Tiger

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Wed Dec 20 16:54:20 EST 2006

I haven't used drawers for a while, but I noticed that when I drawer
a stack it doesn't slide out, rather it just appears where it should,
but when I close it again, it slides in.  I used drawers a lot back
in Panther and they always worked as expected. I have, however
noticed that sheets in Tiger don't slide out but they do slide in.
I assume these two things are related?  I don't mind that the sheets
don't slide out because I always make and animate my own ask and
answer dialogs, but I do want the drawer to slide out.

Any tips on this?

Cheers,

Lars