[OT] Re: What's Up With RevCon West?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Dec 22 13:42:31 EST 2006

Jacque,

I can smell the memories...  We used to live in Diamond Bar (CA) up on a
hill overlooking the valley between  us & Cal Poly Pomona.  Great vantage
point for watching 4th of July fireworks as long as one had a gas mask.

OTOH, there's always sunny SoCal in San Diego County... We've got Legoland
& the beach!

Judy