Bugzilla down - Revzilla loses its mind

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Dec 22 13:42:42 EST 2006

Tereza-

Friday, December 22, 2006, 9:21:09 AM, you wrote:

> I suppose Runtime Revolution will make an announcement soon, but I
> discovered that between yesterday and today, Rev's Bugzilla webpage
> has been replaced with an announcement of improvements to come in the
> new year. Ken's Revzilla can't find its info - so all its buttons are
> blank.

Sorry to put a damper on your optimism, but...

The web page doesn't actually say the word "improvement", but instead
refers to "A new revamped version".

My own personal pipe dream is that some social networking mechanisms
will someday be integrated: "developers who voted for this bug also
voted for bugs x, y, and z", "if you like this bug you might also like
bug nnnn".

But I'd settle for just assigning all the bugs that are still marked
"NEW" or "UNCONFIRMED" after a couple of years.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net