Developer's Conference in Vegas?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Dec 22 05:07:56 EST 2006

On 21/12/06 16:44, "Dan Shafer" <dan at shafermedia.com> wrote:

> This premature non-announcement is disconcerting. Chipp and I had planned a
> clear announcement of our intention after RR informed us it was time to do
> so.

I'd like to apologize for any offence caused in our part in how this came
out.  It was always our intention to work with you on a joint announcement
once we had actually firmed up the plans for a conference - something we are
still working on.  It was a slip up - we could have handled the newsletter
better.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools