Table Question

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Dec 21 04:10:29 EST 2006

I understand you want to put in  a given cell of a table field (say
"TheTable") the content of another field (dataFld) ; right ?

Then :
set the itemDelimiter to tab
put fld "dataFld" into item n of line m of fld "theTable" -- a line
is composed of items, one in each cell.

Best regards from Grenoble
André