PDF and Rev

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Tue Dec 19 10:23:34 EST 2006

Stephen,

Your remark makes sense, but let me know how to open a
PDF document in Acrobat Reader from a Rev script...

For the moment I'm using Rev 2.5 and am in a hurry to
complete a small app for a client that will run on Windows
only and needs to open a PDf file... If anyone happens to
be in a similar situation, then PDF2EXE is useful...

JB