CGI

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 22:52:57 EST 2006

On 12/19/06, Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com> wrote:

> You can't use SFTP with Rev though can you?  I don't like to send the
> connection info to my servers in the clear.  Programs like BBEdit
> (and probably TextWrangler though I haven't used it) allow secure FTP
> connections.

>From the BareBones site:

TextWrangler is:
*A Unix and server administrator's tool*, with the ability to open and save
files in a variety of line-ending formats, open and save text files located
on remote FTP and SFTP servers, authenticated saves (you can modify files
not owned by you, provided that you are an administrative user), and the
ability to integrate TextWrangler with Unix tools and scripts, by means of
the "edit" command-line tool.

Best Freeware product out there:-)