Back to button basics

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Dec 11 13:15:00 EST 2006

hoverIcon is promising but has one bug:

It reset icons to the normal "Icon" on mouseLeave, but alas, it does
not reset changed buttons upon leaving the card.

So, if you click a button that takes you to a different card, and
your mouse is moving, whatever icons you are switching will stay
"stuck" showing the hoverIcon.

Upon returning to the card with the buttons, it looks strange indeed!
With some buttons showing over states.

I have sadly given up on hoverIcon and gone back to Chipp's idea of
manually switching out icons, which works flawlessly.

The only solution I can think of, is that upon going to a different
card, Rev has to insert code that checks all icons on the card it's
leaving, and resets any showing the hoverIcon to the regular Icon.

Is this a Bugzillable issue?