Image question

Lynn Peterson lmpeterson at mac.com
Fri Dec 8 17:49:16 EST 2006

I'm way late on responding to this, but in my experience, there is no
need to choose the Windows *.ico files. Do your "get info" on
the .icns file you want, then just choose "New from clipboard" from
Preview's File menu (or Command-N). Then go ahead with rest of what
Klaus suggested as to how to save the file (PNG/Alpha) and import
into Rev. Still tedious... maybe  a good job for AppleScript if it
hasn't been done already .

Happy Holidays ~
Lynn P.