images don't scale when the stack changes size

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Dec 5 19:15:08 EST 2006

Hi Brian,

Your own scripts will probably be more reliable than the Geometry
Manager, but since you have already done the work of setting all GM
properties for your images, you can simply send "resizeStack" to the
card or stack containing the images. Don't forget to pass the
resizeStack message on to the higher levels in the message hierarchy.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 6-dec-2006, om 0:48 heeft Brian Durney het volgende geschreven: