Access Plugins

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 14:27:29 EST 2006

Hi Mikey,

You can always connect to Access databases via ODBC - setup a DSN and open a connection to it. If you need to create new .mdb files, it's a little trickier as you'd have to create an empty .mdb file, duplicate that, create a DSN on the fly and then manipulate it from Revolution.

Good luck,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>