[OT] Rev Online User Space

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Dec 4 12:10:50 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

Le 4 déc. 06 à 17:47, Mark Wieder a écrit :

> Eric-
> I find your ROPicker plugin much more useful for finding things
> than the revonline
> interface. I'd really like it if revonline had accessibly date tags so
> I could find out how long ago a stack was posted.
>
> -Mark Wieder

Thanks for the kind words about RevOnline Picker.
I think so too ;-)
And to be frank it's the reason why I wrote this tiny plugin...
But you are right: the only specific tag you can get is the
fingerprint of a stack and it means nothing...
May be a next version will provide this: follow my eyes ;-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet