ScriptParsingError

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 4 10:34:07 EST 2006

Richard,

For example, it allows me to extend the errorLib plugin to show up if
Rev's script editor encounters a compile error. It also allows me to
automate error checking in scripts that temporarily change the script
of an object in a standalone. I am sure this message could be used
for some nice features in your Devolution and probably other stacks
of yours.

Of course, I can check the result after setting the script of an
object, but by removing the message Revolution Ltd causes unnecessary
additional work for me and others who used to use this message, which
is my main point.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 4-dec-2006, om 7:07 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: