Opportunity to Promote Revolution (OT)

Byron Turner byront at mac.com
Sat Dec 2 18:33:45 EST 2006

Hey Folks,

I’m looking for content creators to produce Rev tutorials. In case
you haven’t heard of TeachMac and TeachIT, they are Mac and Windows
client applications (made with Revolution) that provide access to a
library of multimedia tutorials. In the 3 months since we released
TeachMac, the library has quadrupled, mostly due to the just plain
folks who are contributing. I’ve recently been getting many school
inquiries. I think every high school computer class and club should
know about Revolution, and here is an opportunity to both support
those who use Revoution and show Rev to those who have never seen it.
Tutorials can be of just about any length or complexity. Content in
languages other than English is especially welcome. Note that we are
a nonprofit education organization and 100% of the direct sale
royalites go to the authors. We even share a portion of our
subscription and site license sales with our authors.

The process is as simple as some screenshots or video captures and
our free Module Maker app. For more info visit the Module Authors
page at www.teachmac.com. Download the TeachIT beta at
www.teachitpc.com. Please feel free to contact me directly as well.

Of course, I’l happily recieve proposals for non-rev related content
as well.

Best wishes to you all,

Byron Turner
byron at createdequal.com