Message Box appears

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Dec 1 16:14:57 EST 2006

Hello,

For all who don't have Galaxy, I have uploaded last year a stack on
RevOnline:

User: sosmartsoftware
Stack: Smart Script Search
searching for lines of code where any string is present AND any
another one is absent.
Its main purpose, but it's configurable, is to find orphan puts...

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet