Standalone OS X Apps in 2.7.3 - Default Button Broken

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 31 18:31:08 EDT 2006

On 8/31/06 4:40 PM, "Dan Shafer" <revolutionary.dan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm probably not searching by the right set of criteria, so there may be a
> BZ on this but I wanted to confirm this is a known issue.
>
> If I create a standalone app for OS X using 2.7.3, the default button comes
> out looking like the old Classic (OS9) default button rather than the new
> throbbing blue one. Not to say I wouldn't actually *prefer* the older
> button, but it's clearly wrong.
>
> Is this a known issue? Any fix or workaround or am I forced once again back
> to 2.6.1 because of stuff RR broke when moving to the 2.7 family?

Nope, you just need to copy the Plugins folder from the Rev bundle (in
Contents) into your standalone's bundle. Something I *really hope* will be
automated in the next version of Rev... Right now there are too many "oh
yeah, and don't forget..." issues when building standalones with Rev to make
it as easy as it should be, IMHO.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/