Another Plugin Question

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Aug 31 15:43:17 EDT 2006

Where should libraries used by plugins be placed in the 2.7 folder
structure?

I have a stack to be used as a library by more than one Rev plugin.  I don't
need the stack accessible by users since it only provides functions, but
there doesn't appear to be any means in Rev's Plugins Manager to configure a
stack to open as a library, or to just not open at all.  The only thing that
comes to mind is to have Rev open the library stack as invisible and then
call "start using" the library stack from my "real" plugins.  This assumes I
place the library stack in the plugins folder.  Should I be placing the
library somewhere else?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director