Skin conductance measurement

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 14:04:57 EDT 2006

The guy that designed it was nice enough to send me a copy of his
thesis.  This, plus the posts from the Revistas makes it clear this is
way out of my league.  So unless I am offered a Chair at MIT.......

Thanks anyway, and if anyone does anything on physiological measurement
and Rev, be sure to post the news!

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership