Need script for hiding toolbar text & toolbar icons

Andrew Nelson andrewnelson at mac.com
Thu Aug 24 10:01:02 EDT 2006

I make stacks for presentation alla PowerPoint and need to get rid of all the development environment palletes and toolbars when I am using my stacks in music class. I know how to make the menubar go away, but can't find the command for hiding the toolbar text & toolbar icons. I do not want to go to the "View" menu & uncheck Toolbar Icons & Toolbar text. I have a single button  on my opening card that hides menus, centers my stacks to cover all the screen real estate, etc. and I just want to stick in a script to hide the toolbar icons & text. Looked in the dictionary but toolbar does not return any listing.