answer files with filter

John Craig jc at spl21.net
Mon Aug 28 08:53:24 EDT 2006

Sarah Reichelt wrote:
> On 8/28/06, Martin Baxter <mb.ur at harbourhosting.co.uk> wrote:
>> Sarah Reichelt wrote:

The following works for me on Rev 2.7.2 on Windows
answer file "choose a file" with filter "Slots,slot*.txt"
- just shows .txt files beginning with 'slot' (case insensitive)

However, the same code using Rev 2.6.1 on Linux does not work - even
using with filter "JPG,*.jpg"
The whole filter string is inserted into the file selection dialog,
matching nothing.

I don't have a mac - donations welcome!