[EN] Answer folder

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Aug 27 18:37:04 EDT 2006

Hello Jérôme,

In the application package of your Revolution application, following
the path /Revolution/Contents/Resources you will find folders named
French.lproj and German.lproj etc. Copy these folders over to the
same location in your standalone application package and it should
all work fine.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Convert HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier. Download it at http://
differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 27-aug-2006, om 23:48 heeft Jérôme Rosat het volgende geschreven: