[ANN] New ArcadeEngine Showcase for OS X and Windows

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Aug 17 06:29:53 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am very happy to make myself a birthday present today. As I turned
33 I thought it was about time for a 3rd ArcadeEngine Showcase. So I
took the time yesterday and here we are. :-)

You can download the standalone apps for Mac and Win on the revselect
pages:

http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine

Direct download links:

Mac OsX:
http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/downloads/
ae20showcase.dmg

Win:
http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/downloads/
ae20showcase.zip

I hope you like it. :-) The stack is available on request.

Also there has been a maintenance release to AE which you can
download here:

http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/downloads/ae201.zip
(All platforms, requires Rev 2.1 or higher or any version of Media)

This version fixes all reported problems with the library.

All the best,

Malte

--
Game development session at EuroRevCon Malta
November 3,4,5