Scrolling List Field

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Aug 14 21:59:04 EDT 2006

Something like this in the button script:

on insertNewItem
   put value(the selectedLine of fld "fieldName") into tLine
   put tLine after fld "targetField" of stack "mainStack"
end insertNewItem

You can set the textFont property of a line in a field:

set the textFont of line 12 of fld "someField" to "monaco"

Best,

Mark