IRC Client

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Aug 10 19:30:43 EDT 2006

IRC isn't that complicated, i have made a stack which connects,
responds to ping and let's you chat ("/me" messages are scrambled
though). it includes the irc rfc documentation, and many features can
still be added.
Get it at my old runrev site:
http://revolutionboard.de/bvg/stacks/IRC.rev

Oh, and the "impossible" contest was about instant messaging apps, so
irc was excluded, the only entry was from Shao Sean, she made a nice
windows messenger stack...

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com