Regular Expression question

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Aug 10 12:56:41 EDT 2006

Well that brings up an interesting point. When I refer to a chunk
"line x" in my example, Revolution does not include the paragraph
delimiter, but in Devin's it does. How odd then that the
interpretation of what is meant by "line" is modified by how you
compare it with something else. Far be it from me to criticize
<tongue firmly implanted in cheek> but shouldn't "line x" mean
exactly the same thing no matter where or how you use it? Ambiguity
in interpretation is programmer's purgatory. (Hey! A new Sly Saying!)
Good catch though.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management