Crazy Mac Filenames --- Cleanup Code Needed

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Wed Aug 9 15:38:41 EDT 2006

Don't like advertising our stuff on this list, but we created a small
(but commercial) utility using Revolution doing what you need and
more... It also adds the proper extension to the files...

Just take a look at our website for "FilenameCorrector"... If you
like it, a new version will be online any day now, giving a few extra
features...

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba