HTML Tag Cleaner Fails

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Aug 9 13:26:59 EDT 2006

Guys, I don't get why <title> is worthy of an argument and bad feelings.

If one expects this in incoming html, then search for it in the block
before display, change it or put it into a var then let htmltext do
the rest. This should work for any tag that's outside rev-Html.

Using Derek Bump's  css-to-html I've had good results in my
experiments, anyway. The stack also includes nice a "browser-like"
set of buttons that can set text styles in the source field. You can
type and change and see the results on each keystroke. I made my own
mods to it so see encode and decode working

This can render rev htmltext for output to the web.

If I want real html rendering from the outside world then I'll use
Chipp's brilliant product altBrowser.

sqb

--
stephen barncard