Studio License Renewal Cost

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sat Aug 5 01:50:36 EDT 2006

I agree with some of your points previously, but are you really saying
that you can take a couple of local night school classes and suddenly
become so proficient in C++ or Basic that you have no need for
Revolution? C++ takes years of experience, and will never give you the
kind of RAD development that you probably chose Rev for. REALBasic may
be a closer analogy, but still... if it wasn't a better choice before,
it's not going to become one from $200 worth of night classes. If that
were the case, why not just download REALBasic and run through the
tutorials with a free trial, and so on?