Studio License Renewal Cost

dreamscapesoftware.com - List list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Aug 4 12:18:43 EDT 2006

1.  I am not saying that I want to get Revolution for free.

2.  I am not saying that the people at RunRev are bad people.

3.  I am not saying that any of you are bad people.

What am I saying?  For what you actually get in updates, the Renewal Cost is too high and should be dropped slightly.  That's all I'm trying to say.  I gave examples of why, and examples of other companies and what they are doing.

But if all of you are OK with paying it, then fine.  I'll leave the subject alone.  Just don't complain when the next verson comes out and your Bugs still havn't been fixed yet, or your Enhancement Requests are just that... requests.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
www.dreamscapesoftware.com