[ANN] Listbox Tree Script TR1

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:34:17 EDT 2006

  > I can think good uses for it as soon as you allow us to use it.
You're free to use it.. It's under the "yoyomf" license  (that's "Your On
Your Own My Friend")..

  > It's working fine here on Rev 2.7.2 on an Intel Mac OS X 10.4.7.
Cool.. I made it in 2.6.1 and it should work as far back as 2.0 as I don't
use anything fancy to get it to work (I'm sure that it'd even work as far
back as 1.0 ;-)

  > Cheers and thanks for all your work.
You're welcome and thanks for using them and for any feedback given over the
years. ^_^