LibURL Error Previous request not completed

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 11:30:31 EDT 2006

On 2 Aug 2006, at 15:37, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Jim,
>
> All this has properly been dealt with. The question is not how to
> track succesful uploads and downloads,
> the question is rather whether a command or request should be
> blocking and how to deal with that.

I'm not sure I see it this way. The "Previous request has not
completed." message will occur when trying to make two or more
blocking calls at the same time (asynchronously.) It's still not
clear to me whether your program is trying to make two such calls at
the same time, or there's a bug in libUrl that causes the message to
occur when it shouldn't. If it's the first case, then you should be
looking for a way to make the calls in sequence. If it's the latter,
then I have some bug-fixing to do.

I think the problem was how to upload a bunch of files, and when the
upload has completed, get a directory listing (using get url) of the
directory the files have been uploaded to. The rough example I posted
before was intended to do that. Something similar works here, so I
was wondering if your script differed significantly.

Cheers
Dave