u3 rev application with mysql/apache

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Tue Aug 1 17:45:52 EDT 2006

tying to get your suggestion to work I have it so that it opens my app which
is the first 5 lines but I am not able to get the mysql started here is my
autorun.inf

[autorun]

action=SNmain.exe
open=/SNmain/Windows/SNmain.exe
shellexecute=/SNmain/Windows/SNmain.exe
shell\Auto=&SNmain.exe
shell\Auto\command=/SNmain/Windows/SNmain.exe

action=xampp_start.exe
open=/xampp/xampp_start.exe
shellexecute=/xampp/xampp_start.exe
shell\Auto=&xampp_start.exe
shell\Auto\command=/xampp/xampp_start.exe

Icon=sn.ico
shell=Auto
label=Suspension Network

Robert Mann