How to store objects into a file

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Aug 1 12:06:55 EDT 2006

Vijay,

If you don't mind that file being a stack, I would suggest creating an
empty stack, copying the object into the stack, and then saving the
stack. That's the only way you'll be able to store a binary copy of the
object and avoid writing out some sort of textual import/export.

Check out create/copy/clone/save/open commands for some leads...

HTH,
Brian