Help with defaultfolder

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 28 11:57:35 EDT 2006

Hi Jack,

This is a script that works for me (one of my volumes is called
PowerMac G3):

on foo
   put the defaultfolder into myFolder
   set the defaultfolder to "/volumes/Powermac G3"
   put the folders
   set the defaultfolder to myFolder
end foo

If this doesn't help, post the part of your script that causes problems.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 28-apr-2006, om 16:13 heeft Jack Rarick het volgende geschreven: