password

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 26 10:02:04 EDT 2006

Hi Liam,

I assume that fld "id" contains one word, while field "passwords"
contains a list of passwords. I change the name "id" into "Ident"
because it is bad to give objects names equal to reserved words.

on foo
   if checkPW() then beep 3
end foo

function checkPW
   put lineoffset(fld "Ident",fld "Passwords") into myLineNr
   return (fld "Ident" is item 2 of line myLineNr of fld "Passwords")
end checkPW

Maybe, we can come up with something better, if you explain what
exactly you want to do.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to set up your own web store: http://
www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 26-apr-2006, om 14:49 heeft Liam Lambert het volgende geschreven: