[ANN]: Image-Filter Demo

dreamscapesoftware.com - List list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Apr 25 22:31:26 EDT 2006

Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
> To eliminate the color shift when using the DLL, I added correctional "filters" to that script. Execution time is about 2.5 seconds, so it is indeed "usable". As Chipp informed me, a new DLL with much extended features is in the works, but not yet ready for release at the moment.

In June I released a fixed version of the Convolve external that removes the color shift in newer versions of MetaCard and Revolution.

You can download it at www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/

It's free and the source should be included with it.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
www.dreamscapesoftware.com