Making custom skins for your app

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 24 19:21:09 EDT 2006

Josh,

<warning, Altuit shameless plug here>

I like Photoshop as well, but lately, I'm finding I can do much faster
and higher quality interface design using our own Interface Designer
plugin. I've just added some CAD like tools which able users to trim
widths of objects, plus there are texturing tools, drop shadow and gloss
effects, color palette management and a host of other neat stuff.

For a demo of how it works, check out

http://www.altuit.com/webs/revCentral/InterfaceDesignerPurchase/VideoClassroom.htm

Here's a link to an interface I just created for a client last week:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/ExitPathProjectSite/exsmac.png

Right now, Interface Designer is still beta, but can be purchased for
$15 at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/revCentral/InterfaceDesignerPurchase/BuyIt.htm

best regards,

Chipp