Making custom skins for your app

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Apr 24 14:46:55 EDT 2006

Tom,

I'm really not trying to argue but provide specific examples of why I
switched to Fireworks... can you provide the top 3 or 5 specific
reasons you prefer Photoshop for GUI design?

Not to belabor the point, but we are generating a lot of graphics
right now for tons of courses and the info could be helpful.

Josh