Script Editor & Other Windows...

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 15:56:25 EDT 2006

On 4/23/06 12:33 PM, "Bill Marriott" <wjm at wjm.org> wrote:

> Using Rev 2.7 ... all my ancillary windows -- script editor, object
> properties, message box, etc -- are now opening up at the very bottom of the
> screen. The most frustrating is the script editor window. When I try to edit
> a script, it opens up as a one-line window which I have to resize every
> time. Is there a place where I can reset the default location/size of the
> script editor (and other) windows?

I noted this 'frustration' last week on the list.
My guess is that your Rev menu-tool bar is located at or near the bottom of
the screen.

Relocate it to the top, then quit Rev.  Relaunching should get you your tall
windows again.

Hope this is the solution.
(Mac user, so this Windows effect was frustrating for months)
Found this out by accident on a new install.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas