Script Editor & Other Windows...

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 17:53:27 EDT 2006

On 4/23/06 1:55 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> What's the Bugzilla # for this one?
>
> I hope that if this gets filed it'll get addressed quickly.  The benefit
> of prioritizing anything related to the Script Editor first is that it
> not only removes the #2 cause of noise on this list, but more
> importantly it increases RunRev's own overall productivity, since the
> Script Editor is needed for any other work on the IDE.
>
> I trust all reproducible issues related to the Script Editor will be
> addressed in the next release.  Logging this will help ensure it's included.

Sorry, Richard, I don't know about the Bugzilla report on this.
Have not used Bugzilla before so don't know the system or lookup.  I have no
time to figure it out today.

Not sure it is a bug.  I am using Win32 ver 2.5.1
I think is is a feature of Rev trying to position stack windows relative to
the menu-tool bar.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas